Icoin Pro Review and the Top 5 Cryptocurrencies Right Now
Cryptocurrencies have hit the $75 Billion mark in capitalization. iCoin Pro is an educational platform that teaches you how to invest in Cryptocurrency.
What are Cryptocurrencies?
In an era of digital transactions and information, Cryptocurrencies can be classified as a digital or virtual currency which could be used as a medium of exchange, through a regulated process guided by certain principles of cryptography.
Unlike other formats of national currencies across the globe which are controlled by a Central Authority or Federal Reserve System, the creation, security and transactions involving Cryptocurrencies are done through the usage of a private key that you own and a public key that represents your Cryptocurrency address. Cryptocurrencies are therefore immune to government interventions, policies and manipulations.
The Inception of Cryptocurrencies
With the introduction of the Bitcoin (BTC) by Satoshi Nakamoto in 2009, the popularity of Cryptocurrencies were on a sharp rise. Bitcoin used a set of cryptographic hash functions called SHA-256 conceptualized and designed by the U.S National Security Agency.
Bitcoins are digitally “manufactured” using powerful computers capable of processing complex algorithms and crunching numbers. The monetary value of a bitcoin is largely dependent on what the investors would pay for at a certain point in time.
The Emergence of Alternative Cryptocurrencies
In recent times, a wide range of alternative Cryptocurrencies, collectively called “Altcoins” have entered the markets. Few of the key Cryptocurrencies are:
- Litecoin – One of Bitcoin’s leading rivals, Litecoin founded by Charles Lee, used Scrypt as its underlying hash function. Designed for smaller transactions at around four time faster processing speed as compared to Bitcoin, Litecoins can be mined using traditional desktop computers. Bitcoins on the other hand required robust hardware such as the ASIC machines. Litecoin gained momentum in late 2013 reaching a market capping of $1 billion.
- Ripplecoin – Launched by OpenCoin and founded by Chris Larsen in 2012, Ripple uses the same protocol as Bitcoin, but acts as both a Cryptocurrency and a payment system. The payment mechanism accepts funds in multiple currency types and a transfer within the Ripple network takes just a few seconds as compared to Bitcoin transactions which takes as high as 10 minutes.
- MintChip – The Royal Canadian Mint, a government institution created MintChip and comes as a smartcard holding electronic value which can be transferred from one chip to the other. One notable feature is that MintChip, unlike Bitcoin, is backed by the Canadian dollar.
- Namecoin – Using the same proof-of-work algorithm as Bitcoin, Namecoin is capable of storing data within its own blockchain transaction database.
- Peercoin – Unlike Bitcoin, this Cryptocurrency can be mined on an open source network and therefore doesn’t require any sophisticated hardware. Launched in 2012, the mining of Peercoin needs a wallet (known as Hot Wallet) to be connected to the network. The Peercoin block chain technology processes a transaction almost immediately.
The revolutionary popularity of Cryptocurrencies
An estimated 14.6 million Bitcoins commanding a whooping market value of $3.4 billion were in circulation by September 2015. In recent times, a wide range of Cryptocurrencies, especially Bitcoins have gained significant acceptance among popular merchants such as Subway, Amazon, etc.
- Cryptocurrencies are digital and therefore cannot be counterfeited, stocked or hoarded.
- The relatively anonymous nature of Cryptocurrency makes them a perfect for bigger monetary transactions, without having to pay hefty wire-transfer processing fees.
- With Cryptocurrencies, you don’t expose your credit line and credit history while transacting.
- People with no or limited access to traditional exchange systems and banking processes could access the Cryptocurrency markets with just a mobile and Internet connectivity.
- Cryptocurrency transfers involve very insignificant processing fees.
Are you prepared to Invest in Cryptocurrencies?
The fast growing cryptocurrency market has been drawing a lot of investor attention. While investing in this flavor of virtual currency might look lucrative, a deep knowledge and understanding is absolutely essential to make any notable gains. The key questions to ask before you venture into an investment are:
- How to choose the most rewarding Cryptocurrency?
- Do you have the necessary infrastructure to support the decision?
- How do you mine Cryptocurrencies and trade it for a profit?
- How much do you invest and when?
- What all should you know and monitor?
The questions could be puzzling and the risks could be intimidating.
iCoin Pro – Leading proprietary Cryptocurrency training program
iCoin Pro is the leading proprietary cryptocurrency training system helping thousands of aspiring investors keen on learning more and investing in cryptocurrencies, mostly Bitcoin.
iCoin Pro offers the easiest, most lucrative and fastest compensation plan, with the sole objective of maximizing your immediate profits and ensuring long term residuals.
The unique business model introduces the concept of Powerlines, which places you at the top of a powerline the moment you enroll. You earn a commission every month, the moment a new member enrolls and is placed below in your team.
iCoin Pro also offers you the option of introducing a new member that earns you a weekly $20-$30. This is just the tip of the mesmerizing iceberg that offers ample opportunities to earn handsome amounts every week, every month.
Also, with the forced matrix compensation, you can earn up to $4,000 a month without recruiting a person.
Click the link below to take the FREE Tour.
Thanks for reading!